1. What is Musicfellas?
Musicfellas is a social, music discovery platform. We help you explore new independent artists and have conversations around the music you love.
2. What can I do on Musicfellas?
You can listen to full song, share, discuss and meet new people via music at Musicfellas. And if you like it, you can buy their songs and albums as well.
3. Is the music owned by Musicfellas?
No, the music is the sole property of the artists themselves. We just happen to be the connectors between them and the fans.
4. What happens to the money that I pay to buy music on Musicfellas?
70% of the money that you pay goes straight to the artists. We keep the rest 30% to cover our costs and a little profit.
5. When do I get the music I paid for?
Instantly. The music that you buy is available in the purchased music tab. You can download any purchased song/album upto 5 times.
6. Is the music that we sell legal?
Yes. We license the music from the artists directly and share our revenues with them at the terms agreed upon by them.
1. Is there a sign up cost?
No, it is completely free for you to sign up.
2. What all do we need to give you to sign up?
Your music, couple of high def pictures of the band/artists. We also need your account number where we can make the payments to you in a timely manner.
3. What genre of music do you accept?
We accept all genres and encourage variety.
4. Do you accept music in all languages?
5. When and how do you make the payments?
We make the payment before the end of every month straight into your account.
6. What format of music do you need?
mp3 files of 320 kbps work best though we also accept wav files.